Massage therapy is a growing career opportunity that is ideal for those who are compassionate, caring and interested in the healing arts. To learn about educational programs that can help start your career, check out ASHA School of Massage. Contact us online or call (678) 436-5368.
- Visit NaturalLifestyle.net to learn about the importance of networking for massage therapists.
- See what people look for in a good massage therapist with this article from eHow.com.
- Learn about massage’s effects on the body by reading this helpful guide from the University of Maryland Medical Center.
- Time Magazine explains the science behind the healing benefits of therapeutic massage.
- For tips on choosing the right massage school, check out this article from NaturalHealers.com.